Thursday, January 19, 2012

Interview


My Interview with Zhu Yuanzhang 

Question: Emperor Hongwu, you were successful with overthrowing the Mongols, Why do you think that you are a better fit for emperor than a Mongol?

Answer: The Mongols are foreigners, therefore they are not fit for the role of emperor. The Mongols know nothing about the Chinese government or even China in general. I am a better fit for emperor because I am Chinese, I have lived in China for all of my life so I know what needs to be improved in the Chinese government.

Question: Emperor Hongwu, why do you think you were the most successful out of all the other rebel leaders?

Answer: I was the most successful because I did not waste time and I was focused. I was concentrated on fighting fellow rebel leaders opposed to completely focusing on the Mongols because I wanted supreme power. I was much more clever than the other rebel leaders and because of my intelligence I am now the emperor of China.

Question: Emperor Hongwu, What was your childhood like? Were you close to your family?

Answer: I was born into a poor family. As a child I lived with my Mother, Father, and elder siblings. At one point in my life I even became a monk in order to escape the plague that killed my Mother, Father and elder brothers. Shortly after becoming a monk I joined a local rebellion group.


Question: Emperor Hongwu, how do you plan on keeping invaders out of China?

Answer: I plan on keeping China safe from invaders by expanding the Great Wall of China. Once the Wall is expanded It will cover even more of China than before, therefore protecting China from invaders that can now not come into the country.

Question: Emperor Hongwu, why was improving the Great Wall beneficial to China? 

Answer: Improving the Great Wall of China was beneficial in more than one way. By repairing the Great Wall it will now last much longer, by expanding the Great Wall we are able to keep invaders away in more places than before. Also since the Wall was completed China has gained more places for trade, such as the Great Wall's gates in Beijing. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment